Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gordon Osmundson Photographs'

.





If you are a vintage aircraft lover you must go there and visit this fabulous page of Gordon Osmundson this photographer is great and knows how to shoot the best from those fabulous classic planes

RAF Mustang, Stead Air Force Base, Reno, Nevada, 2000

Open Cockpit, P51d, Stead Air Force Base, Reno, Nevada, 2000

Mustang #3, Stead Air Force Base, Reno, Nevada, 1999

P51d, Planes of Fame, Chino, California, 1999

1735 Horsepower, Stead Air Force Base, Reno, Nevada, 1999

all pictures copyrighted Gordon Osmundson

Cars, trains and, well, planes. It sounds simple enough, but while the photography of, first trains, and then automobiles came to me as the natural outgrowth of my interest in and experience with those subjects, the photography of aircraft came from a different source. Having photos of cars and trains, I began having art consultants ask me if I had anything on airplanes, but unfortunately at that time, I did not.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment