Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Sunday Movie

.



A video from my friend Kenny Cummings from www.nycnorton.com


'68 Seeley Norton Commando at AMA Vintage Grand National Championships, Mid Ohio, July 26, 2009. I was gridded in the last row of the second wave and had a group of 350 GP bikes in front of me. In front of them was a group of Middleweight Superbikes that went off in a first wave. I was able to get a great start and made my way past all bikes from the 2nd wave by Turn One. I then set out to chase down the Superbikes from the first wave. I managed to pass all bikes and not only led my class but got the overall win as well. Unfortunately I forgot to turn on my camera until about the 3rd or 4th lap, so I missed all the action in the beginning, but you can see me catch the last Superbike at about 6:00. My camera worked well, but I still have to figure out how to get better sound and less wind noise.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment