The Motorcycle Hall of Fame is inviting owners of original and expertly restored classic motorcycles to participate in the 9th annual Motorcycle Hall of Fame Concours d’Elegance: A juried show of the country’s finest original and meticulously restored vintage motorcycles.
Who? Owners and restorers of the country's finest vintage motorcycles (like the Taglioni-designed Grand Prix bike in the photo above) . The classes are:
* Antique American to 1953
* Classic American 1954-1975
* Antique British to 1964
* Classic British 1965-1975
* Antique European to 1964
* Classic European 1965-1975
* Antique Japanese to 1970
* Classic Japanese 1971-1975
* Antique Competition to 1969
* Classic Competition 1970-1975
* Classic Specials & Customs to 1975
What? The 9th annual Motorcycle Hall of Fame Concours d'Elegance.
When? Saturday, November 20, 2010
Where? Red Rock Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada
Why? See, appreciate and be judged against some of this country's finest restored motorcycles.